Building your D&I learning strategy: a conversation with experts
As Diversity & Inclusion takes center stage in many corporate strategies, the critical role of learning leaders is apparent. What’s needed are learning strategies that move beyond simple awareness and enact true workforce behavior change. But what’s the best way to get started? What are the best topics to focus on, and how should we measure results?
Join this session to hear a panel of expert D&I consultants discuss:
- How to assess the current state of D&I within your organization.
- Which D&I topics are at the forefront.
- Which technologies are being used to deliver D&I learning.
- How to get started with a D&I learning initiative.
- How to understand who your learners are and what they want.
- What's the best way to measure results of D&I learning programs.
Learn from D&I thought leaders about the critical elements of a D&I learning strategy.
To get access to the webinar, simply fill in the form below.